Being comfortable in phone calls and meetings don’t come naturally to me. I picked it up over the past 5 years.
There is no secret really, and there is no shortcut sadly. Just gotta do what I gotta do. and you will get used to something if you are exposed to it over and over.
My conclusions till now:
- How to do something: Just do it. Start small. Keep at it. There is no secret or prerequisites. Go along and figure things out. No one can do it for you. Do it for you, try it out, no one cares.
- How to get used to something: Do it again and again and again. And again.
- How to get better at something: Know why it sucks and decide if you want to make it not suck
- How to “succeed”: Learn how to not give up and learn how to give up
And above all: don’t take advices from strangers on the internet
- Draft of this post can be found at: http://proses.id:5417/s/_i5WGrDtd
Also published on Medium.