20200531_2311 - weaving workflow: resurfacing
* Note created: [time=Sunday, 31 May 2020 23:11:42 +0700]
* ###### tags `sTREaming` `obsidian` `resurfacing.md`
**worked on the resurfacing bit of my workflow today**
- randomise my own tweets
- from a static local file (tweet.js) // done.
- from the twitter API. nah, too heavy for an extension
- just download the Zapier gsheet and load all IDs into some database... or just append to a CSV file...
- randomise liked tweets
- read a static local file (like.js) // done
- read that google spreadsheet (or download to local CSV)
- randomise an evernote note
- currently using https://evernote-random.glitch.me/
- trying to set it up locally. opened https://github.com/galtenberg/evernote-random/issues/35
- randomise a local image
- done with [this app](https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dipla.studio.randomslideshow&hl=en_US)
- it reads a bunch of files on the phone (multiple directories)
- can directly delete the file as well. great app to resurface and cleanup your screenshots. I've backed up all files to the HDD anyway
- mgkn menyenangkan jg resurface dari semua screenshots I have ever taken
- to dump everything into one folder (on an external HDD). or to the phone...
- but for now let's just use this app. good for some leisure time compared to switching from Twitter YouTube and IG before bed...
- chrome extension approach
- got limitation? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33343448/a-chrome-extension-that-displays-a-random-picture-from-the-chosen-local-folder-f
- but this works? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dynamic-new-tab/chjlpggajdfaplimlgfmipjokhjdnakc?hl=en
- this could be useful some time? https://github.com/abucraft/RandomBackgroundChromeExt
- randomise my URL backlog (txt file)
- probably useful: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43068431/get-a-random-url-from-chrome-bookmarks-and-load-it-in-newtab
- UX similar to that `random-wikipedia-master` extension I tried?
- armpie is useful too (got quite complex flow apparently)
- randomise a txt-based todo list (nvAlt?)
- nah, bad idea, lack of priority and context. distracting myself from the I(mportant)A(nd)U(rgent)'s
- well arguably all of these are, haha
- ==I'm just procrastinating productively today==
- randomise my 750words journal entries
- need to break the monthly exports into dailies
- https://gist.github.com/aymericbeaumet/d1d6799a1b765c3c8bc0b675b1a1547d ([Recipe] Delete all your likes/favorites from Twitter)
- https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitter/comments/9hbsqg/if_i_like_a_tweet_and_then_immediately_unlike_it/ # 10 secs is what it takes
- for later
**all these note taking and PKM stuff**
==feels I'm just moving things around==
things I've used in the sequence I've used them: excel, evernote, trello, evernote, google docs (to get the header linking thing). adler. nvAlt. simplenote. markdown (typora. codimd, wordpress, github), roam. obsidian
didn't get into: notion, zettlr, zettelkasten
but then. I do get more out of the notes everytime I refactor, revisit, and restructure them
what is that thing about note taking for the sake of note taking. something to watch out for.